“The information provided in this website is for illustration purposes only. Only the insurance policy itself contains complete coverage information. For premium quotes, specific coverage options, products and services, please contact us.”
Insurance is the only investment that we make that we hope we get no use out of. Yet, that investment is probably one of the most important ones we ever make. As a result, it is imperative that we have a firm and sound understanding of what affects the cost of the Insurance we need. That’s why today we are going to concentrate on creating a better understanding of the factors that affect YOUR GLENDALE, ARIZONA COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSURANCE.
“A rose is a rose is a rose,” Jim Bivona of Bivona Insurance Group, LLC, an Independent Insurance Agency that serves the Phoenix Metro area regarding Insurance including Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, and Peoria, Arizona to name just a few, shared with a coy smile in his voice, “but Insurance Rates, not so much. There are certain facts that greatly influence what those rates might be.”
Those “facts” include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Type of Equipment: A cottage industry’s Sewing Machine will cost less to Insure than Heavy Industrial Equipment.
- Age of Equipment: Insurance will be higher if your equipment will need “hard to find” parts to repair.
- Replacement Value vs. Actual Cash Value: Typically, it will cost more to buy new equipment than what the depreciated value of the old equipment would be.
- Geography: This takes into account the possibility of “Environmental Risks” such as tornados or floods.
- Size of Business Premises: A single room would, obviously, be less to Insure than a large manufacturing complex.
- Age of Building: As can be imagined, older buildings are more susceptible to damage than a new structure.
- Safety & Security: If your business is located in what is considered a “high crime” area or uses toxic chemicals it is safe to assume that your Insurance Rates will be higher.
As you can see, understanding YOUR GLENDALE, ARIZONA COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSURANCE certainly is not something you want to ignore if you ARE, in fact, intent on making sure your Company and Employees are adequately and completely protected! As a result, you should contact Jim Bivona at 623-256-1000 with any questions, and he will be happy to discuss this concept with you in greater detail, and suggest some ways you may be able to improve your Business Coverage.
To learn more about the BIVONA INSURANCE GROUP, LLC go to www.bivonainsurance.com.
(To learn more about this issue, check out “COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INS.”)